CURIO Llama - Holiday Wishes by Fran Seiford
- Fold a teal panel of cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a panel of patterned snowflake paper to card front.
- Emboss Happy Holidays greeting in green embossing tinsel on a strip of green cardstock.
- Stamp llama on a white panel of cardstock and color as desired.
- Die cut llama panel into an oval.
- Use the Stampendous Build a Wreath Die Set to create die cut holly and berries for front of card.
- Assemble as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock from My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
Embossing Heat Tool
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project