CURIO Coffee Friend by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold in half 5-1/2 by 8-1/2 inch Mixed Media White Paper for the card base.
- Stamp Coffee Friend with waterproof black ink on watercolor paper and paint or color as desired. Once dry cut out and set aside.
- Ink only the blossoms on Blossom Vase with waterproof ink and stamp on the left side of a 4 x 5-1/4 inch watercolor paper. Repeat on the right side but with a different rotation on the stamp. Paint or color. If the paper gets too warped, turn over the finished and dry side to brush water on the entire back side with a clean brush. Hold paper down with tape to dry.
- Tape dry paper onto 5-3/8 by 4-1/8 inch color cardstock, then adhere to card base.
- Cut foam tape to fit across the Coffee Friend shape and adhere to card base.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Blossom Vase Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- CURIO Coffee Friend Rubber Stamp 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
90 lb. Watercolor Paper
Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Winter Lake
Koi™ Watercolors by Sakura®
Scor-Pal 1/4-inch Double-sided adhesive tape
Foam Tape by Tombow
Round 8 Watercolor Paintbrush
Round 4 Watercolor Paintbrush
3M Scotch 2090 Blue Painters Tape: 1-inch
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project