CURIO Coffee Friend and Clock Collage by Kathi F. Rerek
- Stamp Curio Coffee friend onto white cardstock, color with Copic markers, fussy-cut, and edge with a black marker. Set aside.
- Position the 6x6 Cling Clock Collage Rubber Stamp onto the Stamping Platform. Ink the stamp with Brushed Corduroy Distress ink, then stamp onto blue patterned paper. Re-ink and stamp again if necessary. Then ink again and stamp onto a second sheet of the blue patterned paper.
- Using a die from the Fitted Frames A Die-Cut Set , die-cut one of the sheets of the blue patterned paper in the center. Sponge the edges lightly with the Brushed Corduroy Distress ink.
- Use the slightly larger die from the Fitted Frames A Die-Cut Set, die-cut a piece of the Rope Swing Dotted Swiss cardstock. Sponge the edges with the Brushed Corduroy Distress ink.
- Adhere the blue die-cut to the Dotted Swiss die-cut, line up the matted stamped die-cut with its counterpart on the other sheet of stamped blue cardstock.
- Trim the other sheet of stamped patterned paper to 5 3/8" square.
- Adhere the ribbon.
- Cut a piece of Kraft cardstock to 5.5" x 11", score, and fold.
- Adhere the image panel to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Copic Markers®: B12, B14, C04, C10, E43, E44
Tim Holtz® Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink by Ranger
Double Dot Very Vintage 6x6 pads by Bo Bunny
Rope Swing Dotted Swiss cardstock by Bazzill Basics
Kraft cardstock by Bazzill Basics
Coffee-themed ribbon (source unknown)
Big Shot by Sizzix
Mini-Blending Tool and Pads by Ranger
Tim Holtz® Stamping Platform by Tonic Studios.
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project