CURIO Brown Bear - Merry Words by Fran Seiford
- Fold a panel of red cardstock in half to form card base.
- Layer front of card with panels of patterned paper from scraps. Tie red ribbon around top of scrap layer.
- On a white panel stamp greeting as shown and adhere to bottom.
- Die cut holly leaves and berries from cardstock and set aside.
- Stamp bear on white cardstock, color as desired.
- Die cut bear with circle from Build a Wreath set.
- Hand cut ornament top from Sticky Panels, peel off one side.
- Adhere sticky side of ornament top to front of circle as shown, cover back temporarily with the paper backing.
- Peel off front side of sticky panel and apply Medium Gold Jewel Glitter to thoroughly cover adhesive.
- Peel back of ornament top and adhere ornament in place under ribbon.
- Apply 3D Foam Adhesive Squares to back of bear panel.
- Tuck holly and berries in behind and glue in place with Zip Dry paper glue.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock from My Colors
Ribbon from Creative Impressions
Die Cutting Machine
Red Stamp Pad
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project