Create Sunshine by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image with black ink and color with markers.
- Die cut image with small die.
- Create A2 card base with a tent fold from blue cardstock.
- Die cut oval mat for image from large die.
- Trim patterned paper for background.
- Cut a piece of ribbon slightly larger than width of patterned paper and adhere as shown.
- Adhere patterned paper to card base.
- Adhere image to mat and then to card.
- Using glue pen, adhere crystal glitter to each dot around image.
Also uses these supplies:
- MG01 Crystal Micro Glitter
- Copic® Markers (B0000, B000, B32, B34, B37; R24, R29; C4, C6; YG61, YG63, YG67; Y32, Y35, Y38; YR24, YR27; E15, E17, E19)
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Ocean Side)
- Family Ties 6x6 Paper Pad by Pebbles®
- Petite Scallop Oval Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
- Green Ribbon by May Arts
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Glue Pen by Tombow®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project