Count Catula by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Count Catula with black ink and color with Prisma Pencils and shadow around him with decorative chalks in blues and inks.
- Die cut a black panel with the largest die from the Build a Wreath Set and glue Count Catula behind it.
- Tie the black panel with ribbon and glue to and orange panel and onto a purple card.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Layer onto purple and orange panels, then pop up on the card.
- Randomly apply Ripened Pumpkin Nuvo Crystal Drops.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Build A Wreath Die Set 29.99
- Count Catula Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Bring To Life Perfectly Clear Stamps 15.99
Also uses these supplies:
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
Cardstock- white, black, orange, purple
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project