Count Catula by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Mandarin cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp greeting at top right with black ink.
- Glue 2-1/2” x 5-1/2” stripe cardstock to bottom of card front.
- Glue 3” x 5-1/2” strip of Cyber Grape cardstock to top of striped piece.
- Stamp Count Catula on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Die cut with 2-3/4” square Fitted Frame.
- Glue to 3” square Cyber Grape Fitted Frame.
- Attach to left side of card front with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Mandarin and Cyber Grape
Cardstock by My Colors®
Halloween Stripe cardstock
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
Big Shot™ Die Cutting Machine
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook
Adhesives™ by 3L®
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project