Cosmos Friend Thank You Card by Kathi Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5" x 11" pink cardstock in half, score, and fold to create an A2 card.
- Position the sentiment and the image on a stamp positioner, ink with Memento ink, and stamp onto white cardstock.
- Color the image with Copic markers as shown.
- Trim the image panel and sponge Distress ink along the edges.
- Cut a piece of matching pink cardstock so that it's slightly larger than the image panel.
- Adhere the image panel to the pink cardstock.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to 4" x 5.25" and edge with Distress ink.
- Adhere the matted image panel.
- Adhere ribbon horizontally as shown. Tie a bow and adhere to the center of the ribbon.
- Adhere the card front to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Blush 6x6 Lost and Found™ Two pad by My Mind's Eye™
Copic® Markers used: RV52, RV91, RV9, R81, R83, Y02, Y13, Y26, YG13, B14
Tim Holtz® Old Paper Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project