Cosmos Friend by Tina Smith
- Stamp the Cosmos Friend floral image on watercolor cardstock. Color image and background with your favorite watercolor medium.
- Die cut watercolor panel with a decorative frame die.
- On the top of your panel punch 2 holes one on the right and one on the left. Secure with eyelets.
- Thread white twine through the eyelets. Tie a bow to the right.
- Diecut a small tag with white cardstock. Stamp the Cosmos Friend Sentiment in the center.
- Add foam tape behind tag and secure under the bow on the watercolor panel.
- Add foam tape behind entire panel and adhere to an A2 size white card base.
- Add detail to floral image with a white gel pen.
- Embellish with white sequins.
Also uses these supplies:
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers 24set
Water Brush Pen
WeRMemory Keepers Eyelets
MFT Tiny Tags Die-namics
3M Foam Tape
We R Memory KeeHole Punchpers Crop-A-Dile
Uniball White Gel Pen
White Watercolor Cardstock
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project