Corny Candy by Fran Seiford
- Fold 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Dare Devil in half to form card base.
- Trim 5" x 3-3/4" pattern paper and adhere to 5-1/4" x 4" black cardstock with glue, then adhere to card front.
- Stamp Corny Candy scene as shown with black ink on white cardstock. Color as desired and trim close to image.
- Back with 1/4" larger Dare Devil panel.
- Adhere to card front with 3D foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project