Corny Candy - Corny Sweets by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold a 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Sweet Potato cardstock to form card base.
- Cut a 4" x 5-1/4" pattern paper panel and glue to card front.
- Stamp Corny Candy in black ink on white cardstock. Color and trim closely.
- Back with black panel and adhere to card front with 3D foam adhesive.
- Stamp message in black ink on white panel and adhere to front with glue.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project