Cool Penguin - Sweater Pair by Debi Hammons
- Fold a panel of green cardstock in half to form card base.
- Die cut penguin hats from a smaller panel of red cardstock, then layer panel on card front.
- On a smaller panel of patterned paper stamp greeting in upper right and glue to card front.
- Stamp penguin twice on white paper and color. Die Cut.
- Stamp sweater twice on patterned paper, die cut.
- Stamp hat twice on red paper, color white stripes, die cut.
- Apply Fun Flock to hat with glue pen.
- Glue penguins to card front and add clothes. Pop up one penguin with 3D Foam Squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Green and Red Cardstock from My Colors.
Patterned Papers to Coordinate
Zig Glue Pen
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
Zip Dry Paper Glue from Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project