Cool Penguin - Snowmen by Fran Seiford
- Fold a panel of red cardstock in half to form card base.
- Attach a smaller panel of white cardstock to the card front.
- adhere a panel of candy cand stripe paper to the white panel as shown.
- Create the bodies and heads of each snowman with a circle die like the one in our Build A Wreath set.
- Stamp hats and sweaters from the Cool Penguin Set on white cardstock and color them in with a scribbly style using colored pencils. Die cut them.
- "Dress" the snowmen and draw in their eyes with a black marker."
- Adhere the snowmen to the card front using 3D Foam Squares.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Build A Wreath Die Set 29.99
- Cool Penguin Clear Stamps & Cutting Dies 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
Red Cardstock by My Colors
Patterned Paper by Recollections.
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project