Cool Penguin - Red Snow Sweater by Debi Hammons
- Fold a red panel of cardstock in half to form card base.
- On a smaller blue panel stamp snow flakes in white ink and greeting in black.
- Cut a white panel to fit and trim to look like snow.
- Adhere layered panels on card front.
- Stamp penguin on white cardstock and color as desired. Die cut
- Stamp sweater and hat on patterned paper and die cut.
- Dress penguin as shown.
- Apply penguin to card using 3-D Foam Squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Red, Blue Cardstock from My Colors
Snowflake Patterned Paper
Cottonball White ink by StazOn
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project