Cool Penguin - Pop Up by Fran Seiford
- Fold a 4-1/4" X 11" panel of red cardstock in half to make outer card base.
- Use the Build a Pop Up Die or Pop Up Stages to die cut a 10-3/4" X 5-1/4" panel of patterned paper by pinching the center first to find the score line.
- Let the cutting die do the scoring as well.
- Stamp three penguins, color with colored pencil and die cut them.
- Stamp greeting on a white panel and die cut into an oval. Layer on a larger, red oval.
- Gently train the folds on the pop up panel and glue the penguin to the front of the center stage.
- Glue the other penguins on the background panel.
- Gently fold the card flat and glue into the bottom of the outer card, matching the fold lines.
- Apply glue to the top section avoiding the stage area(s) and then fold the card shut.
- Adhere greeting at the center top with 3D Foam Adhesive Dots.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- Pop Up Stages Die Set 19.99
- Cool Penguin Clear Stamps & Cutting Dies 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
Red Cardstock by My Colors
Patterned Paper by Recollections
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project