Cool Penguin - Plaid Sweater by Debi Hammons
- Fold a panel of light blue cardstock in half to form a square card base.
- Adhere a smaller layer of red cardstock to the card front.
- Stamp snowflakes in light blue ink all over a white panel and trim to fit on red panel as shown.
- Stamp one penguin, one sweater, and one hat, color with colored pencils and die cut.
- Dress your penguin.
- Stamp greeting on a white scrap and die cut with the oval die in our Build a Pop Up Die Set.
- Layer on a larger red oval.
- Attach penguin and layered greeting with 3D Foam Adhesive Squares.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- Cool Penguin Clear Stamps & Cutting Dies 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
Light Blue and Red Cardstock by My Colors
Light Blue Ink
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project