Cool Penguin - Pair by Fran Seiford
- Fold a panel of cardstock in half to form a square card.
- Layer a smaller panel of patterned paper on the card front.
- Die cut the edge of a white panel using the edger in our Build a Pop Up Die Set.
- Stamp snowflakes in blue and the greeting in black on the white panel as shown.
- Stamp and die cut two penguins, one sweater, and one hat.
- Color in a scribbly way with colored pencils.
- "Dress" your penguins and apply to card front as shown.
- Use 3D Foam Squares to raise front penguin above card surface.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- Cool Penguin Clear Stamps & Cutting Dies 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
Blue Cardstock from My Colors
Patterned Paper by Recollections
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project