Cookie Christmas Treat Bag by Debi Hammons
- Choose desired bag for cookies or treats.
- Measure width of bag and add at least 1/2" to width of panel
- Create folded red cardstock panel at correct width and height to attach to bag and allow for staples.
- Cut smaller white cardstock panel and stamp images as desired in black ink.
- Color images.
- Die Cut additional colored coffee cup.
- Adhere white, stamped panel to red folded base.
- Attach separate cup with 3D Foam Squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Red cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Plastic food safe bag
Cookies or Treats
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project