Coneflower Pink by Fran Seiford
- Fold a dark pink panel ih half to form top-folding card base.
- Adhere 3-3/4" X 5" patterned paper to a 4"X 5-1/4" panel of black cardstock.
- Adhere layered panels to card front.
- Stamp flowers in black ink and color as desired, using Copic Markers.
- Die cut flowers using precision cutting dies and die cutting machine. Tape dies in place.
- Stamp greeting in black on white scrap. Trim and mount on black then dark pink.
- Position greeting as shown and assemble card by adding flowers as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Patterned Paper by Die Cuts With a View
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive.
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project