Coffin Count by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image with Memento™ ink on white paper.
- Color image with markers.
- Trim image closely.
- Stamp sentiment with VersaFine™ ink on white paper.
- Trim sentiment closely.
- Trim purple cardstock in a horizontal A2 size with a tent fold.
- Trim a mat for image and sentiment from purple cardstock.
- Trim patterned cardstock for background as shown.
- Adhere silver ribbon to patterned cardstock as shown and adhere to card front.
- Adhere sentiment to mat and set aside.
- Adhere layers as shown.
- Adhere sentiment as shown to card front with foam squares.
- Using glue, adhere Twinkle Glitter where desired.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Spooky Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Twinkle Glitter 4.99
- Coffin Count Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
V336 Coffin Count Rubber Stamp
SSC1264 Spooky Wishes Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
FRL02 Twinkle Glitter
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
SSH46 Large Handle
SSH38 Small Rectangle Handle
MEM01 Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko
STF082 VersaFine™ Onyx Black Ink Pad®
Concord Jam Cardstock by My Colors®
Concord Dot Cardstock by BoBunny®
E-Z Runner® Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives™
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®
May Arts Ribbon®
Copic® Markers (C1, BV23, BV25, BV29, YG41, YG45, V05, V06, R43, R46)
Spectrum Noir™ Markers (IG6, IG8, IG10, BG4, BG5, BG6)
Sakura® White Gel Pen
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project