Clock Collage Time to Shop by Tammie Wilson
NOTE- For best results please review all product instructions before beginning your project.
- Tape off black border trim on bag and place a piece of parchment paper inside.
- Scrub White paint over the front of the bag using the stencil brush, leaving edges feathered and irregular.
- While wet blend in Aqua, Turquoise and Blue until desired effect is achieved for background. Let dry.
- Position Clock Collage Stamp onto acrylic handle.
- Use the brayer to apply Black paint to the Clock Collage Stamp. Make sure the clocks all have paint on them, but the color on the edges should fade out and become irregular.
- Working quickly, so the paint doesn’t dry, stamp image on left side of bag front using firm even pressure. Remove stamp.
- Clean stamp, remove from acrylic handle and set aside to dry.
- For this next step we will use the Crackle Stamp without the handle. Apply Black paint using the brayer as before.
- Carefully pick up image and randomly stamp front of bag using only portions of the stamp. Keep moving it around, using different spots on the stamp until the majority of the bag front is covered. Reapply paint to stamp as needed.
- Clean stamp and set aside to dry.
- Transfer phrase onto right side of bag front using transfer paper and a stylus.
- Using the #4 flat brush fill in lettering with Black paint. Let dry.
- Remove tape and enjoy!
- 6"X 6"Square Handle 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Canvas Tote from Paper Mart www.papermart.com
1” Stencil Brush
#4 Flat Brush
Transfer Paper- white
Low-tack tape- 1”
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project