Clipper Ship Thank You by Kristine Reynolds
- Use Palette Knife to mix paint with embossing paste to create blue paste.
- Use removable tape to adhere Waves Stencil on a dark blue panel and spread blue paste across the stencil using palette spreader and set aside to dry.
- When dry, adhere panel to a dark blue panel.
- Create a light blue card base by folding an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" panel in half.
- Adhere wave panel to the bottom of the card.
- Adhere a sticky panel to white cardstock and die cut with a circle die.
- Rub soap on the back of the Clipper Ship stencil. OR use VersaMark to thoroughly ink the stencil.
- Adhere the Clipper Ship stencil to a white die cut circle panel.
- Sprinkle the various color micro glitters into the stencil.
- Carefully remove paper from stencil.
- Cover the rest of the panel with Multi Fine glitter.
- Back panel with a teal sallop edge circle panel and the adhere to card.
- Create sentiment panel and adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
MG10 Micro Glitter-Teal
MG09 Micro Glitter-China Blue
MG14 Micro Glitter-Ice Blue
MG17 Micro Glitter-Cinnamon
GX225F Multi Fine Glitter
Plus: Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Ultramarine Blue Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Classic Circle & Classic Scallop Circle Dies by Spellbinders™
Paper Arts Coconut Oil Soap
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project