Clipper Ship by Jamie Martin
- Lay Clipper Ship Stencil on a white cardstock panel in a large shoe box, spray with Blueberry Shake Memories Mists and let dry.
- Rub the panel with VersaMark ink, sprinkle with Kaleidoscope Embossing Powder and heat.
- Cut panel into thirds and layer each piece onto brown cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment on a white tag with brown ink and sponge the edges. Tie onto center panel using jute.
- Glue panels onto a light blue card that has been sponged with the Blueberry Shake Memories Mists.
Also uses these supplies:
Blueberry Shake Memories Mists
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project