Classic Car, Posted Script, and Ledger Script by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5 x 11" kraft cardstock in half. Set one half aside. Score and fold the other half to form an A2 card.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the image, then color with Copic markers.
- Edge the image panel with Distress ink.
- Cut the darker kraft cardstock so that it's slightly larger than the image panel and edge with Distress ink.
- Mat the image panel with kraft cardstock.
- Cut the reserved kraft cardstock to 5.25" x 4" to form the card front.
- Temporarily adhere the kraft cardstock to a piece of scrap paper.
- Using Jet Black ink, stamp the reserved piece of kraft cardstock with the 6x6 Posted Script stamp.
- Cut kraft cardstock to 2" x 4" strip.
- Using Jet Black ink, stamp the strip with the Ledger Script stamp.
- Edge the strip with Distress ink.
- Cut the darker kraft cardstock to 2 1/8" x 4" and edge with Distress ink.
- Mat the Ledger stamped strip with the darker kraft strip, then adhere atop the card front.
- Adhere the image panel as shown.
- Adhere the card front to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Kraft Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Dark Kraft Cardstock by Recollections
Jet Black Archival™ Ink by Ranger Industries
Car: E50, E51, E55, E57, and W00 through W9
Black Soot Tim Holtz® Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project