Clara and Prince Mouse by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Comodore Blue cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere 5-1/4" x 4" pattern paper to card front.
- Stamp Clara Mouse and Prince Mouse on 5' x 3-3/4" Kraft cardstock in black ink. Color as desired.
- Back with slightly larger white cardstock.
- Adhere to card front with glue.
- Stamp greeting on on white cardstock and die cut with a circle die.
- Back with slightly larger Comodore Blue circle.
- Adhere to card front with 3D foam adhesive.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Prince Mouse Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Clara Mouse Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Faith Peace Love Perfectly Clear Stamps 15.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project