Christmas Wishes by Pam Hornschu
- Emboss greeting in white on red card stock and cut out in circle. Adhere to larger white scalloped circle.
- Adhere 5 3/8" X 4 1/8" panel of white card stock to front of folded 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" red card.
- Adhere background paper to bottom half of 5 1/4" X 4" celadon card.
- On top half of card, stamp holly leaves in VersaMark and emboss in clear embossing powder.
- Apply a 5" X 1" strip of corrugated red card stock to center of panel.
- Tie 17" of olive stitched ribbon around panel in a knot.
- Attach circular panels to front of ribboned panel and trim off at right side.
- Adhere layered panel to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Red Card Stock by My Colors
Celadon Green Scalloped Circle and Circle punches by Die Cuts with a View
Embossing Heat tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project