Christmas Greenery Snowy Night by Fran Seiford
- Fold a panel of red cardstock in half to create a folded card base.
- On a smaller blue panel, emboss boughs in white embossing powder.
- Apply VersaMark to the bottom of the dark blue panel and add some white embossing powder.
- Sprinkle Chunky White Embossing Powder on top to mimic snow.
- Heat from underneath to set embossing enamels.
- Emboss Cardinals in red embossing powder.
- Adhere dark blue panel on card front.
Also uses these supplies:
FREG021 White Embossing Enamel
EP524 Real Red Embossing Powder
Cardstock by My Colors
Embossing Heat Tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project