Christmas Gift Card Wallet by Laura Weed - colored by Fran Seiford
- Die cut the Gift Card Wallet from Sky Cardstock.
- Stamp the Snowflakes image on the outside of the wallet with Bahama Blue ink.
- Die cut the large rectangle from a scrap to use as a guide.
- Using the gude for placement, stamp the images on White Mixed Media paper and color as desired.
- Die cut one image panel and glue to front of top flap of Gift Card Wallet.
- Die cut the coupon die from Firecracker Cardstock. Cut the gift card slots into the red coupon panel.
- Stamp Santa image on white cardstock and color as desired. Die cut with coupon die.
- Line up the Santa panel and the gift card panel and punch a 1/16” hole in the left side. Attach the panels with a red, mini-rounds, paper fastener.
- Glue the layered red/Santa panel to the inside of the wallet.
- Add Twinkle Glitter to the snow on the Santa panel and to the packages on the front of the wallet.
- Stamp the greeting on a white panel of cardstock, die cut with the nesting ovals die, layer on a larger oval of Firecracker.
- Attach greeting inside the flap with 3D Foam Adhesive Squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Sky and Firecracker Cardstocks by My Colors®
Bahama Blue Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko®
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
Zig™ 2-way glue pen by EK Success®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project