Christmas Farm WindowRama Card by Fran Seiford
- Die cut two large WindowRama panels with cutting die set. Cut circle window in one panel for the front.
- Stamp both front and back panels with Intricate Snowflakes in Memento Bahama Blue.
- On the inside of the back panel, stamp the farm scene in Onyx Black VersaFine ink and color with Prismacolor Pencils.
- Fold the side flaps on the back panel forward and the flaps on the front panel backward.
- Glue panels together with Zip Dry Paper Glue by securing the front panels on the outside.
- Glue the left side first, then the right side.
- While the glue is still wet, bend the card back and forth to flatten and align the side panels.
- Stamp the dogs on a scrap of white cardstock, color and fussy cut.
- Attach dogs to front of card so that when the card is folded their tails do not extend past the side panel.
- Add a greeting panel to the back of card as desired.
- Fold card flat to mail.
Also uses these supplies:
Light Blue Cardstock
Bahama Blue Memento Ink by Tsukineko
Die Cutting Machine
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project