Christmas Bright by Alison Heikkila
- Tape the circle dies from the Build a Wreath Set, spaced evenly apart, with washi tape.
- Die cut the circle dies 1 time for each color, so in this case, 5 times. Be sure to keep the washi tape on the dies to ensure that the circles will all fit together later.
- Separate all of the circles and reform them together, using each color only once per grouping.
- Attach the circles together on the back with washi tape.
- Cut one of the reformed circles in half.
- Create the card base out of Desert Storm cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
- Ink the edges in a circular motion with a foam dauber and Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
- Die cut "Merry" out of Brown Eyes cardstock.
- Die cut "Christmas" out of Spanish Moss cardstock.
- Attach all layers with EZ Runner adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Classic Cherry, Spanish Moss, Desert Cactus, Brown Eyes
Neenah: Desert Storm Cardstock
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Washi Tape (will not show)
Ranger: Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project