Christmas Bright - Plaid by Fran Seiford
- Fold an 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" panel of green cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a 5-1/4" X 4" layer of patterned paper on card front.
- Die cut a large green oval and smaller white oval and layer on center of card front as shown.
- Die cut merry from red cardstock, and Christmas from green cardstock and assemble as shown.
- Stamp two holly sprigs and color with colored pencil. Die cut and adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Christmas Bright Clear Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
Red and Green Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project