Christmas Bright - Blue by Fran Seiford
- Fold bright blue panel in half to form top-folding square card.
- Adhere smaller panel of patterned paper on card front.
- Die cut White and Red layered ovals and adhere to card front. Trim edge at right as shown.
- Die Cut Merry, Bright, and bow from colored cardstocks.
- Layer die cuts on white oval and stamp the word "and" in black ink as shown.
- Emboss greeting in white embossing powder on black cardstock and trim to size.
- Adhere greeting on card above the word merry.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Christmas Bright Clear Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
- Merry Words Perfectly Clear Stamps 15.99
Also uses these supplies:
Colored Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
Embossing Heat Tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project