Chickadee Holiday by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half 8" x 8-1/2" Winter Lake panel to form card base.
- Stamp chickadee on a 3-3/4" x 8-1/4" white panel, going off the edge.
- Make a cloud mask with the cloud die from DCP1013 Meadow Edgers Die Set. Use mask to sponge on layers of light grey chalk with a sponge.
- Color chickadees and berries. Glue to card front.
- Stamp message in black ink on white cardstock. Die cut message and adhere to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Winter Lake
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Zig™ 2-way Glue Pen by EK Success®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project