Cherub Deer by Kathi F. Rerek
- Make an A2 card from light blue cardstock and set aside.
- Using Tuxedo Black ink, stamp Cherub Deer onto white cardstock and onto thin paper.
- Color Cherub.
- Fussy-cut the cherub stamped onto thin paper and adhere overtop the colored image using temporary adhesive.
- Airbrush the background sky using a B21 marker.
- Lift the mask and remove the adhesive completely.
- Die-cut the image panel and the Gingerbread patterned paper using a set of dies from the fitted Frames B Die Cut Set.
- Mat the image die-cut with the Gingerbread die-cut and set aside.
- Trim a piece of Powder Blue patterned paper to 4" x 5.25", edge with Distress ink, then adhere it to the card.
- Adhere the image panel to finish the card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Cherub Deer Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous Supplies Used:
Other Supplies used:
Skin: E50, BG0000, BV0000, E93 R11, R000, R00, R01, BV00
Hair: E51, E53, W2, YR30, YR31
Robe: B41, B43*, B60, C1, C3
Wings and Star: Y11, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Fawn: E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, E49,
Fawn's Hooves: E44, E59
Ground: C00, C0, C1
Sky: B21, RV00
Copic Airbrush System
Solar White Classic Crest® cardstock by Neenah Papers
Gingerbread and Powder Blue Very Vintage Double Dot Designs paper by BoBunny
Pink Chalk Pencil by General Pencils
Tim Holtz® Vintage Photo Distress® ink by Ranger
* B43 = 1/2 B41 + 1/2 B43
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project