Cherub Deer - Holiday Wishes by Fran Seiford
- Fold a panel of blue cardstock in half to make card base.
- Layer a smaller panel of purple cardstock on the card front.
- Stamp image on white paper in black ink.
- Watercolor image as desired.
- Tear edges of colored image.
- Sprinkle chunky white embossing powder and heat from beneath.
- Layer the colored panel on card front.
- Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Cherub Deer Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Holiday Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps 15.99
Also uses these supplies:
Embossing Heat Tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project