Cheer You by Jennie Lin Black
- Stamp image onto white cardstock.
- Color image as desired. Sample is colored with one color per area, no blending of colors. You can use any type of marker or colored pencil to do this. Be sure your stamping ink is compatible with the markers that you use (IE, if you use water-based markers, use StazOn Ink pad).
- Assemble card. Pop up greeting using foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
- R254 Cheer You
- MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Super Smooth White Cardstock by Neenah Paper®
- Copic® Markers (RV55, YG17, Y35, B00)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project