Catnap Christmas For Mew! by Kathi F. Rerek
- Using Tuxedo Black Memento ink, stamp the Gift Cat onto white cardstock.
- Color the cat and the gift, then die-cut the image panel with one of the pairs of dies from the Fitted Frames B set.
- Add the background using Copic markers.
- Use a Post-It Note to mask the top of the image, then sponge Distress ink over the bottom part of image die-cut. Lightly edge the entire die-cut with Distress ink.
- Die-cut the green cardstock with the matching die from the Fitted Frames B die set. Edge with Distress ink.
- Mat the die-cut image panel with the green cardstock. Set aside.
- Sponge Distress ink over the the Cathedral Windows Small Metal Stencil onto the green cardstock.
- Trim the panel and edge with Distress ink.
- Using the Storybook Alphabet Stamp set, stamp the sentiment onto a scrap of the leftover cardstock, die-cut with one of the dies from the die set, and edge with Distress ink.
- Adhere the matted image and sentiment panels to stenciled cardstock.
- Cut a piece of light green cardstock slightly wider and about .75" longer than the layered image and sentiment panel.
- Use the Duo Corner punch to punch the top two corners, edge with Distress ink, and adhere the layered image and sentiment panel.
- Find the center of the top of the tag and punch a hole in it.
- Add the ribbon to finish the tag.
Also uses these supplies:
Cat: YR20, YR21, YR23, YR24, YR30, YR31, G43, G45, R20, R22
Gift: G20, G40, G43, G46
Tim Holtz® Forest Moss Distress® Ink by Ranger
Duo Corner Punch by Tonic Studios®
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Post-It Note® by 3M
Ribbon from my stash
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project