Catnap Christmas - Red and Green Tag by Fran Seiford
- Create bookmark tag from red cardstock.
- Layer a green, torn edge layer to top of tag.
- Layer a strip of patterned paper to torn edge area.
- Stamp image on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired
- Cut out with coordinating cutting dies.
- Adhere image to tag.
- Stamp greeting on red section of tag.
- Attach ribbon to top through punched hole.
Also uses these supplies:
Red and Green cardstock from My Colors
Patterned Paper from BoBunny
Ribbon By Creative Impressions
Die Cutting Machine by Sizzix
1/4" Hole Punch
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project