Cat in a Rocker by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 85" x 11" navy cardstock in half. Score and fold one piece to form an A2 card. Set the card and the extra piece aside.
- Using Memento ink, stamp the image onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers.
- Using one of the dies from the Stitched Rectangles die set, cut the image panel.
- Cut a piece of flowered patterned paper to 4" x 5.25" to form the card front.
- Edge with Distress ink.
- Cut a piece of checkered patterned paper, edge with Distress ink, and adhere to the card front.
- Adhere the image panel onto the card front as shown.
- Adhere the card front to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
SoholGarden 6x6 Patterned Paper pad by American Crafts™
Checked Patterned Paper from the Domestic Goddess Collection by Graphic 45®
Chair: B34, B37, B39
Blanket: Y000, Y00, Y11, Y13, BV0000
Cushion and Pillow: G0, G02, G03, B32
Cat: YR20, YR21, RV10
Plant: Y11, Y13, Y15, G03, G5, G07, G16
Planter: E04, E93, E95, E99
Tim Holtz® Stitched Rectangles Thinlits™ Alterations Die Set by Sizzix®
Faded Jeans Tim Holtz® Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project