Carnation Blooms by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Carnation Blooms on white cardstock with black ink and color with watercolor pencils, then shade with Prisma colored pencils.
- Diecut image using Fitted Frames and sprinkle around the carnation with Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath so the powder doesn't blow off.
- Layer image onto a larger frame of Bo Bunny paper using the same diecut set and glue to a pink card.
- Use the Spring Boarders Die Set to cut pink strip and thread with the same Bo Bunny paper as the frame. Glue over the bottom of the image.
- Use same die set to cut a strip for the top of the card.
- Stamp hello on a small tag with black ink and emboss with clear. Tie with twine and pop up on card.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Carnation Blooms Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock
Bo Bunny Paper- Turquoise Vintage
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Prismacolor Colored Pencils
Twine- Pink, Beige
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project