Cap and Scroll by Krissy Fossmeyer
- Fold 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" panel of red card stock in half to form card base.
- Stamp Grad background on 3" x 3-1/2" panel of white card stock with London Fog ink.
- Mat stamped panel on 3-1/8" x 3-5/8" panel of black card stock.
- Stamp Cap & Scroll on 3" x 2-1/2" panel of white card stock with VersaMark ink emboss with Marcasite Embossing Powder and heat set.
- Mat on 3-1/8" x 2-5/8" panel of red card stock, then mat again on 3-3/8" x 2-7/8" panel of black card stock.
- Wrap Bakers Twine around Grad Background panel.
- Adhere panel to card base with Zip Dry.
- Adhere Cap & Scroll panel to card base with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
R195 Graduation Background Wood Stamp
Memento™ London Fog Ink by Tsukineko
Race Red Cardstock by WorldWin Treasures
Red and White & Black and White Bakers Twine by May Arts
3D Foam Square by Scrapbook Adhesives
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project