Candle Wish by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold in half 5-1/2 by 11-inch Mixed Media White Paper for the card base.
- Stamp Candle Wish with black ink onto white paper and color.
- Glue onto Fireflies cardstock and then onto the card base.
- Color clear acetate with Y13 and cut out into candle flames. Adhere to top of candles.
- Use Copic marker YR09 to add detail to each flame.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Fireflies
Clear Acetate or Transparent Packaging
Copic Markers - B12, B16, B18, B60, B63, G12, G14, G17, RV23, RV25, RV29, V93, Y13, Y18, YR23
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project