Candle Wish by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 11” Purple Hearts cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue 5-1/4” x 5-1/4” dot cardstock to card front.
- Stamp Candle Wish on 3-7/8” x 4-1/4” white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Glue to 4-1/8” x 4-1/2” Purple Hearts cardstock.
- Tie a bow with ribbon, tape ends to back of card at top left corner.
- Glue to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Purple Hearts Cardstock by My Colors®
Purple Stitch Ribbon
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Markers by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project