Candle Wish by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the image on to Mixed Media Paper with Nocturne VersaFine Clair ink.
2. Color the candles using the marker colors listed.
3. Cut loosely around the colored in image to leave a bit of a border.
4. Die cut a mat of Yellow Corn cardstock using the Small "P" Fitted Frame.
5. Cut a mat of Mixed Media White Paper, to the size of 4 3/4" x 5."
6. Create the card base out of Poolside cardstock, cut to the size of 4 1/4" x 11."
7. Adhere all layers.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Candle Wish Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Yellow Corn, Poolside
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 021, 023, 25, 029, 030, 031, 041, 050, 070, 080, 302
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project