Cake Tiers by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 4-1/4" panel of pink cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Stencil confetti on a white die cut panel with regular embossing paste and allow to dry.
- Sponge ink on the embossed image and then back with a larger dark pink die cut panel.
- Adhere panel to card.
- Stamp the cake image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Back with a larger green die cut panel and then adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut circle.
- Back with a green and pink die cut panel and then adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
- Splendor Ink® by Tsukineko
- Spellbinder Classic Circle and Classic Scallop Circle Dies
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project