Cake Tiers by Jamie Martin
- Randomly stamp 25 from the Cake Tiers Set, on a white panel with green ink.
- Die Cut a frame from the stamped panel with Fitted Frames B. Set aside.
- Stamp cake from the Cake Tiers Set with black ink on white paper and emboss with clear embossing powder. Color with markers, cut out and set aside.
- Glue a piece of acetate on the back of the number panel from the back. Place foam tape around the diecut portion, also from the back.
- Sprinkle gold beads on the acetate and set aside.
- Stamp sentiment on a pink paper that is larger than the diecut opening, with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Carefully remove the liner paper on the foam tape and place the sentiment panel on the tape with the sentiment facing the acetate.
- Add foam tape around the edges of the panel and attach to a pink card.
- Glue cake to the front and add Gold Dot Sparklers randomly around the numbers.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- ZipDry™ Glue Beacon Adhesives
- Foam Tape
- Gold Beads
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
- Shabby Shutters Distress Ink
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project