Butterfly Tune by Wendy Price
- Stamp image twice.
- Cut out extra butterfly.
- Color images.
- Spread Translucent Paste through stencil. Sprinkle glitter on while still wet. Tap off extra glitter.
- Sprinkle Aged Bronze EP on image and heat from under.
- Adhere cut out butterfly over butterfly image.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Translucent Paste 9.49
Also uses these supplies:
Spectrum Noir (CT4, CT2, Cg2, LG2, GB11)
Clear Scrap Mascil
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project