Butterfly Tune by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Butterfly Tune on white and color with pencils.
- Sponge around the butterfly with brown inks.
- Stamp sentiment in frame after masking butterfly.
- Layer onto papers and add flowers.
- Tie pearls and ribbon together, wrap around stamped image.
- Apply Beacon Stiff Stuff to ends of ribbon, curl and let dry.
Also uses these supplies:
Distress antique linen and walnut stain inks
Papers-white, black, tan, decorative
Ribbon by May Arts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project