Butterfly Soaring by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Butterfly Soaring stamp on to Mixed Media cardstock with Nocturne ink.
2. Color the stamped image using the Copic markers listed.
3. Optional: Use chalk or NuPastels to color in the sky.
4, Trim the colored panel to 4" x 2 3/4."
5. Create the card base out of Madras Blue cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
6. Tear a piece of Daisy cardstock to fit on the card base.
7. Ink the edges of the torn cardstock with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide.
8. Adhere all layers with Zip Dry Glue.
9. Add sequins from the "This Little Piggy" Sparkle Blend with On Point Glue.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Madras Blue
Bazzill: Daisy Cardstock
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, On Point Glue
Copic Markers: E93, E11, E51, E33, E59, E25, W1, W3, W5, Y15, G21, YG67, RV14, RV13, G29, YR68, Y17, YR15
Doodles Paper Playground: This Little Piggy Sparkle Blend
Ranger: Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
Optional: Blue Artists Chalk or NuPastels.
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project