Butterfly Beauty 6CR020 by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of Commodore Blue 12x12 paper in half, score, and fold to form a 6" square card.
- Cut a piece of Blueberry Double Dot patterned paper to 6" square and adhere to the card.
- Using Memento ink, stamp the image onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers.
- Trim the image panel to 5 5/8" square.
- Cut Wildflower Honey cardstock to 5.75" square.
- Mat the image panel with Wildflower Honey cardstock.
- Adhere the matted image panel to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Wildflower Honey Heavyweight Cardstock by My Colors
Commodore Blue Cardstock by My Colors
Blueberry Vintage Double Dot Patterned Paper by BoBunny Press®
Skin: BV000, E000, E11, E21, E50
Eyes: BG11, BG13 B63
Lips: E04, R21, R22, R30, RV32
Hair: W1, W2, YR21, YR23, YR31
Shirt: B63, B66
Butterflies: YR04, YR07
Leaves: G20, G21, G24
Pinkish Flowers: RV000, RV10, RV91, RV93, V20 V22
Purple Spiky Flowers: V12, V20, V22, V25
Yellow Flower: Y0000, Y000, Y00, Y02, Y11, Y21, W0, W1
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project